We pride ourselves to take full responsibility to manage and complete any size of projects from inception to completion with no or little involvement of the projects owners. We consider best interest of our clients in undertaking projects through this approach.
Taking this approach, our team will be dedicated and on top of our projects, while our clients will be free of all the construction and renovation hassles and have a peace of mind and have their full time to focus on their businesses, family and even plan their vacation. We turn our clients construction / renovation time to their vacation time and let them relax in their favorite vacation destinations.
How this Project Management approach works?
- After the project quote and specifications (selection of finishing by clients) and interior design ideas are approved by client, we start our project development phase of the project which includes:
- Project architectural, engineering, and structural design
- Permit application and obtaining construction permit from the city
- Project Resourcing,
- Project Scheduling
- Project staffing
- Site preparation and helping the client move their belongings and furniture out of the construction / renovation area.
- Mobilizing required construction material, machinery, and trades.
- Ensuring safety of client’s belongings and site safety measures.
- Conducting the construction / renovation based on the construction schedule and finishing materials and interior and exterior design documents.
- Reporting and updating clients
- Clients are fully informed and updated on the progress of their projects through:
- Scheduled site visits and walk through
- Preparing and sharing with clients site analytical reports
- Sharing photos and videos of the site progress
- We shall conduct a completion Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) with client to ensure our clients are satisfied with all quality and workmanship of the work. We shall prepare and punch list to improve with what our clients wish to change or improve.
- We implement our punch list and conduct our final (PDI) with client and close the project.
What will be our clients involvement?
Clients will have no involvement (Pain) in the process but just approve the work and pay the project installment payment. We want our clients to have peace of mind and confidence that they are in good hands and only enjoy the progress of the work, be excited to see new developments and wait for the big day.
Our projects are our commitments to excellence and our promise to our clients; we take them with pride and complete them on schedule and on budget to lead our clients and us with productivity and profitability.
BANAYEE HOMES through its associated Real Estate Agents locates and purchases single-family dwellings in GTA where it is reasonable prices with decent property.
BANAYEE HOMES through its team of the professional construction crew and associates redesign any interior and exterior renovation and remodeling needed and prepares the property to be presented to the Real Estate market.
BANAYEE HOMES resells the property in the Real Estate market for maximum profit to the highest offers.
LET’S SEE HOW WE DO BANAYEE HOUSES
BANAYEE HOMES is the process of buying homes with the intention to renovate or remodel and put them back on to the market. Flipping property is a rewarding business for those who are looking to get involved in real estate business and market.
At BANAYEE HOMES we understand that Banayee Houses business is an intense process that requires full knowledge of the market, a professional and expert team of renovation and remodeling experts and a strong potential to manage the whole process.
FIRST WE CHOOSE OUR MARKET
Our team at BANAYEE HOMES analyze the market and the neighborhood to invest within the allocated budget.
In the real estate market, the neighborhoods are categorized in different rankings ranging from A class to C class. The A-neighborhoods have the top of the market homes that are the wealthiest neighborhoods, while B-class neighborhoods are more middle-class families. C-class neighborhoods are typically more working-class, while D-class neighborhoods are for low-income families.
SECOND WE SET UP OUR BUDGET BASED ON OUR SCOPE
While setting up our budget we consider the following in our budget:
1. General project timeline (start and finish).
2. Project scope as how much are actively, we are planning to invest on purchase and renovation.
3. Quantify the budget
THIRD WE FINANCE OUR PROJECTS IN A RIGHT WAY
Financing the flip is a crucial part of the process. At BANAYEE HOMES we finance our Banayee Houses Hamilton projects either through our own sources or through our private lenders based on our investment policy. Please download and refer to our investment policy where you can learn how to be a micro or macro investor of BANAYEE HOME’s Banayee Houses Hamilton.
FOURTH WE MAINTAIN A PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE TEAM
At BANAYEE HOMES, we have our in-house real estate professional that enables us to either independently or coupled with other real estate teams complete the project.
FIFTH WE ARE WATCH FULL OF PURCHASING THE RIGHT PROPERTY
Purchase of the right property is the most crucial part of the whole process. At BANAYEE HOMES, we look for houses that are below the current market value in good neighborhoods where we understand that after the cost of renovation the margins are good enough to pay for its expenses and make a surplus.
Several ways to find the right property:
1. Team up with a realtor to find a suitable home.
2. You might want to attend bank auctions or foreclosure auctions.
3. You can involve and contract the owners of properties directly and try to incentivize them to sell their homes to you.
SIXTH WE PERFORM RENOVATION OR REMODELING
Being a construction company, at BANAYEE HOMES we have our own team of construction and renovation experts and maintain licensed and professional trades persons including but not limited to electrician, plumber, and HVAC. We always ensure that the project’s timelines are set carefully, labor and material are planned and scheduled right, and the timelines are met.
With our in-house team of Architects, Designers, Structural Engineer, Construction Project Managers, and professional trades, we handle the renovations as such to focus on the spaces that are most important to potential buyers.
SEVENTH WE SELL THE PROPERTY
Before, we put the property onto the market, at BANAYEE HOMES we hire professional home inspectors to do an inspection and sign off on the project. During the inspection and after staging the property we take property photos, create an online listing, and start hosting viewings.Banayee homes